You will walk in the Vosges Mountains Park on well marked and maintained tracks at mid-mountain level
Ramble through the Kaysersberg Valley and enjoy its characteristic sights, smells and tastes.
Above all give yourself the pleasure of sampling the local cuisine!
Planned around dates convenient to you subject to availability at the hotels. In all cases the organisers will contact you before your arrival to confirm your choices.
Day 1: Welcome in Kaysersberg, mediaeval city dominated by the imposing imperial castle, or at Kientzheim, ancient fortified town surrounded by ramparts in the middle of the vineyards. Wine tasting at the Cave Vinicole de Kientzheim.
Day 2: Saint Alexis, the green village, and Lapoutroie, renowned for its 'eaux de vie' and munster cheese. Visit to a cheese maker.
Day 3: Orbey by way of the Tête des Faux and the impressive Lac Blanc, surrounded by glacial cliffs.
Day 4: Labaroche, the 'pays Welche', the most extensive mountain village in France.
Day 5: Leave after breakfast.
Duration of the walks: 12 to 20 km per stage or 4 to 6½ hours walking per day - from 500-800 metres change in level.
Equipment needed: good walking shoes (avoid new shoes), rain protection, small cool back pack for your daily needs and a first-aid kit
- 4 nights in hotels with breakfast included
- 2 gourmet dinners, 1 dinner (drinks not included)
- 3 picnics meal on walking days
- Wine tasting and cellar visit and a munster cheese tasting or distillery visit or visit to the Eaux de Vie museum
- 1 itinerary available at your first hotel with technical information and a detailed 1:25000 map
- Transfer to your first hotel from the nearest station OR car park
- Baggage transfers between hotels
- Booking service
- 1 dinner not included in the price
- Personal spending
- The tourist tax
- Price from :
- 506 € per person