A short break in Alsace, home of gastronomy and fine wines, that will thrill gourmets and foodies alike.
Crémant rosé with hazlenut praline, Riesling Grand Cru and Grenada chocolate are just two of the pairings to be enjoyed in this unique experience, where the strength and finesse of artisan chocolate is revealed by the subtlety and elegance of a perfectly-matched wine. Follow your inspiration, and let your taste buds guide you towards a whole new world of fascinating flavours, via pairings both magical and unusual. Step off the beaten track and try the Alsace Grand Crus and Chocolate experience at domaine FREYBURGER in Ammerschwihr.
Make your gourmet break last a little longer with a meal at one of our gourmet restaurants, where top quality local produce is carefully prepared and perfectly matched with the three Grands Crus of the Kaysersberg Valley.
Relax and recharge your batteries in one of Kaysersberg Valley's charming boutique hotels before setting out refreshed the next day to discover the Alsace vineyards on foot or with an e-bike (for an extra charge).
- 1 wine tasting «Chocolate & Grands Crus: the perfect match ».
- A three course diner with wine pairing.
- 1 night in a charming hotel or bed and breakfast.
- Breakfasts at the hotel or bed and breakfast.
- Hôtel Au Bois le Sire*** in Orbey
- Hôtel Au Faudé** in Lapoutroie
- Hôtel Les Alisiers*** in Lapoutroie (not available for online booking, on request only by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 33 (0)3 89 78 22 78)
- Hôtel Les Remparts*** in Kaysersberg
- Hotel Kle**** in Kaysersberg
- Hôtel Le Chambard***** in Kaysersberg (not available for online booking, on request only by e-mail to email@example.com or by telephone on 33 (0)3 89 78 22 78)
- Hôtel L'Abbaye d'Alspach*** in Kientzheim
- Hôtel La Rochette*** in Labaroche (not available for online booking, on request only by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 33 (0)3 89 78 22 78)
- Les Ecrins guest house in Orbey
- traditional formula :
- in the "flavors" formula (restaurants awarded by the Michelin Guide ®) :
- “Parenthèse étoilée” formula (restaurants awarded the stars of the Michelin Guide ®) :
- If one of two catering options is chosen at the time of booking: a meal with food and wine (3-course menu: starter, main course and dessert; paired with 3 Grands Crus) in the traditional formula (55 € per person) or in the savoury formula in a Michelin-starred restaurant - plate or Bib Gourmand (75 € per person)
- A night in a charming hotel or bed and breakfast, breakfast included.
- The wine tasting « Chocolate & Grands Crus: the perfect match » (Duration: 1 to 1 hour 30).
- The booking service.
- Drinks not mentioned in the stay.
- Personal spending.
- The tourist tax to pay directly at the accommodation.
- Price from :
- 150 € per person