A short break in Alsace, home of gastronomy and fine wines, that will thrill gourmets and foodies alike. Crémant rosé with hazlenut praline, Riesling Grand Cru and Grenada chocolate are just two of the pairings to be enjoyed in this unique experience, where the strength and finesse of artisan chocolate is revealed by the subtlety and elegance of a perfectly-matched wine. Follow your inspiration, and let your taste buds guide you towards a whole new world of fascinating flavours, via pairings both magical and unusual. Step off the beaten track and try the Alsace Grand Crus and Chocolate experience at domaine FREYBURGER in Ammerschwihr.
Make your gourmet break last a little longer with a meal at one of our gourmet restaurants, where top quality local produce is carefully prepared and perfectly matched with the three Grands Crus of the Kaysersberg Valley.
Relax and recharge your batteries in one of Kaysersberg Valley's charming boutique hotels before setting out refreshed the next day to discover the Alsace vineyards on foot or with an electric bike (hired from the tourist office, for an extra charge).
- wine tasting «Chocolate & Grands Crus: the perfect match »
- a three course dinner with wine pairing
- Night in a charming hotel or bed and breakfast
- Breakfast at the hotel or bed and breakfast
- A three course dinner with 3 Grands Crus wine pairing in a gourmet restaurant
- A night in a charming hotel or bed and breakfast
- The Breakfast
- The wine tasting « Chocolate & Grands Crus: the perfect match » (Duration: 1 to 1 hour 30)
- The booking service
- Drinks not mentioned in the stay
- Personal spending
- The tourist tax to pay directly at the accommodation
- Price from :
- 130 € per person